1175 GALLON LOW PROFILE CISTERN TANK
Call to Order – 740-568-4636
Norwesco’s Low Profile cistern tanks are molded in one piece, requiring no additional assembly, reducing installation time and effort. Our cisterns are ideal for instances when drinking water must be hauled in or if a well does not meet consumption needs. Norwesco Low Profile cisterns are manufactured using resins that meet FDA specifications to ensure safe storage of potable water. Where applicable, the Low Profile cisterns have been certified under ANSI/NSF Standard 61. Other features include:
- Rotationally molded rugged, one-piece tank with no seams to leak.
- No assembly required, reducing installation time and effort.
- No special backfill or water filling required during installation.
- May be pumped dry during pump-outs.
- May be installed with 6″ to 36″ of cover.
- Access openings and lids accept Norwesco low profile manhole extension, double-wall corrugated pipe and ribbed PVC pipe.
- A full range of bulkhead fittings are available to help adapt the cistern to suit specific needs or applications.
- Gallon Capacity: 1175
- Overall Length: 127"
- Overall Width: 60"
- Overall Height: 51"
- Manhole: 2-20" (63672)
- Part No.: 44405